Hot Pink Pistol

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Art show /reception May 10th


I know its late notice but I would be happy as a little clam if you could join me this Thursday the 10th from 7-9pm at the Hideout Coffeehouse (617 Congress Austin Texas) for the reception of my first solo show in about 4 years!
I have tons of new paintings and yes that means lots of dead rappers! I even have some really girlie stuff in there for those who are having that not so fresh feeling. The show comes down on the 31st of May so the clocks a ticking.

OK lets recap:
When: Thursday May 10th from 7-9pm
Where: The Hideout Coffeehouse 617 Congress Austin Texas
Why: Cause you love your pal Hope and you want to see paintings of Ol Dirty Bastard and Biggie goes to Dairy Queen in person.

Come one, come all. I hope you can make it out, after all haven't I been to see your band like a zillion times?
Hugs Kisses and Taxidermy Kittens,
Hope Perkins
www.hotpinkpistol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home